Friday, April 24, 2009

Sanibel 2009


Our trip to Sanibel was with both families this spring. Linda, Roger, and Liam stayed in one condo with my Mom and Dad, Bridges' parents and Aunt Lee stayed in their condo, and we rented the one downstairs. All in all it worked pretty well, and we had a wonderful week.

My Dad. Look, he's learned to relax as he's gotten older!

We made sand creations with colored sand.




We rode bikes, even my Mom and Clara.




A great picture of Linda, Liam and Roger.

Bridges fixing up the bikes his family bought for something like 15 cents forty or fifty years ago.

Lee looking for shells. The bandage on her finger is from getting it caught in the screen door (ouch). This injury limited the swimming during the week.

Aunt Ethel, Aunt Marge, and Aunt Jeanette came for lunch one day.

An alligator:

And here's my Hallmark shot of Clara and Liam, taken after dark and then lightened in Photoshop. I like it, though.



No comments: